Terms and Conditions
Terms and Condition
As pickpackbd.com is an online based shopping site, we recommend all clients’ to read the Terms & Conditions properly. By reading all these Terms & Conditions, a client can clear his/her doubts & facts. That is why, the authority of PICKPACKBD.com always puts most importance of reading conditions of use. Below of this passage we mentioned conditions of uses:
1. A customer should think properly & also take his/her time before placing order in PICKPACKBD.com. Never make any harshness.
2. Please filled out the registration information properly as like name, address, phone number (must mention the cell phone number), email address so that we can easily track your address, number & make our delivery smooth.
3. As PICKPACKBD.com is an online based shopping site, though it has an office (Laboratory Mosjid Market, Monipuripara, Farmgate, Dhaka.), always can’t maintain its stock abundantly. So it’d be pleasing if clients can make a call before placing the order & make sure that if the product is in stock or not.
4. As PICKPACKBD.com has an office, clients can pickup products from its office if product is available in stock.
5. Advance payment can be received through online payment/ pay by phone (like Bkash, Dutch Bangla Bank Limited Mobile Banking)/ internet banking. If any clients ordered from outside of Dhaka City Corporation, he/she has to pay full advance of the placing order in any amount. However, 100% advance is applicable for any kind of customized products.
8. Delivery Charge is 60 taka within Dhaka City and 100 tka for outsdie Dhaka.
9. Some cases clients demand urgent/ same day delivery. In this case of urgent/ same day delivery, a client have to bear the delivery charge & it’ll be 100 taka. Same day delivery depens on availability of time and situation.
10. In case of international delivery, a client must have bear the international delivery charges(Though right now we don't have any international shipping polciy).
11. Any changes in rules can be made by authority any time.
By visiting, ordering services on this Website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit www.PICKPACKBD.com and order on the Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Website, and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services, and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services. If you have consented, we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing, and we may contact you by telephone / SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers, and may be accessed by or given to our staff working in the office. Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you give us without your consent.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the information we hold about you and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to [include full name, postal and e-mail address and telephone number, as well as the name of a contact person.